House Emberfall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved - Haileon Emberfall's Application

Haileon
    Admin

Approved - Haileon Emberfall's Application Empty Approved - Haileon Emberfall's Application

Post  Haileon Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 am

Please copy and paste the entire template, including the crafty wording at the bottom, into a new thread titled with your character name. For example : Haileon's Application. Please make sure you read the entire thing, including the legal wording. Your application will be denied if you do not.

Player Information

Player's First Name : Luka (Luke)

Player's Age : 23

Player's Main Character (Name and Server) : Haileon Emberfall, Wyrmrest Accord

When did you start playing World of Warcraft? : August 2005

Have you participated in RP before, either in WoW or elsewhere? : extensive LARPing (since 2001), forum-based RP (2004+), WoW (2008+) and a few DND campaigns.

Have you been a part of any other RP guilds on Wrymrest Accord or another RP server, either Horde or Alliance? If so give names : Bellum Academy, House of Arcana, Ashen Brotherhood, Nethersworn, House Sunrunner on Moon Guard, Ebon Brigade, Blackthorn Company on Wyrmrest Accord

Describe your experience with the game in terms of PvE or PvP, if any : 2 gladiators, 1 rival, extensive experience in 2s and 3s arenas. PvE, I raided BC raids in top tier guild on Altar of Storms as a main tank. In WotLK, I raided as a raid healer to a lesser degree, though cleared the majority of the content. No Cata raid experience as of yet.

What is currently your favorite part of WoW lore? : Azshara and the Well of Eternity, followed closely by -anything- paladin.

What is currently your least favorite part of WoW lore? : Garrosh. I fucking hate Garrosh and the new Horde. Actually, I hate all of Cataclsym. I have a love hate relationship with Sin'dorei as well, in that I love them to death but I hate their current placement in the WoW universe (useless).

What does godmodding mean to you? Are there any cases where you would think it necessary to use such measures? : Godmodding is when a writer takes liberty with a situation to force another player to interact in a certain manner. This could be by dictating the character's actions or by treating any action written by the character's player as null and void. In layman's terms : your character is either undefeatable because you super-dodge every attack or because you write in your companion's reaction (/e punched Luthaen across the face and broke his jaw.)

Another form of godmodding, at least as far as I see it, is forcing a special concept character onto someone. Ie. A Quel'dorei in Silvermoon City : the character would likely have been killed on sight, and my own character screaming for guards (which obviously won't come as they're NPCs and the model is clearly Sin'dorei either way) would not result in anything. Therefore, a character can be forced to RP a situation that otherwise wouldn't exist, simply because the target character is so special.

In the former situation I can see it being of use : if you are dealing with someone who is godmodding against you, it may be necessary to godmod your character into getting away lest they end up killed. It would also be appropriate in closed storyline advancements between constenting partners. The latter has no excuse and should be placed on ignore for lore rape anyhow.

What does a zero drama tolerance policy mean to you? : Kick first, question later.

What do you expect from the guild? : I expect the guild to provide a stable, stress-free environment in which I can grow as a player, and my character can grow as a person.

Character Information

Character's Full Name : Haileon Emmory Emberfall

Character's IC Race : Sin'dorei

Character's IC Class : Templar (Paladin)

Please give us a brief physical description of your character : A thick mahogany mane frames an elegant face, the male's features refined and handsome in typical Sin'dorei fashion. Perceptive eyes the color of jade are set above a straight, pointed nose and wide lips pulled into the hint of a smile. No scars or blemishes mark the ivory canvas of skin, and there is no visible injury to note or exploit.

Clad in the typical armor of a templar it's fairly easy to assume his lot in life, his caste denoted by the ornate pendant bearing a gold winged crest. (His family's House crest, to those with characters that would know their politics.)

He moves with the surity and grace of a practiced athlete, his frame hinting at the same with it's lean musculature. However, when he opens his mouth to speak all vestige of intimidation is lost; the male speaks with a soft tenor often only in shyly terse words.

Please give us a brief recent history for your character : I'd rather not. My characters have extensive backstory and history, and given that my character is the Lord of the House, if I give too much away I'm also giving away potential plot line.

What sort of personality does your character have? : His personality could best be described as flexible. He's neither an optimist nor a pessimist, not extroverted nor introverted, and his personality traits are adaptable and fluid. Some might describe him as moody, though when it comes down to it his personality is whatever suits him best at that particular moment.

What are your character's most positive traits? : Passionate, charismatic, resourceful, intelligent. He can be alluring and diplomatic when needed, and he often has several steps of his plans mapped out.

What are your character's worst traits? : Naivety, a tad overzealous at times, his plans can be grandoise and his social skills with lower castes leave a considerable amount to be desired.

Do you currently have any ongoing storyline with a guild member? (i.e. friend, lover, etc.) Explain. : Luthaen Mel'shadi, friend.

Do you have a RP partner? Are they in another guild? If so, what are their name(s) and guild? : Luthaen Mel'shadi is my RP partner.

What does your character bring to House Emberfall? In other words, why should we take him or her on? : Haileon is a resourceful leader and a skilled combatant.

Any other questions or comments? : None.

THIS GUILD MAY EXPOSE MEMBERS TO ADULT-ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS.
    YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (21 YEARS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS) TO APPLY TO THIS GUILD.

By submitting this application, you agree that the laws of the United States of America shall govern all transactions while you are a member of this House Emberfall. (This is because the server and this guild are based in the United States.)

To apply to this guild, you must certify and affirm, under the penalties of perjury, your actual date of birth:

"I hereby affirm, under the penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. §1746, that I was born on the following month, day, and year:"

08/03/1988

"I also agree that this transaction is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act), 15 U.S.C. §7000, et seq"

Note: This information is provided in an effort to comply with the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and related state law. Providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense. This document constitutes an un-sworn declaration under federal law. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records.

You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us. Your consent to use the E-Sign Act is limited to providing the information on this application. You adopt the mark typed in the form below as your electronic signature.

I AGREE THAT I AM OF AGE TO LEGALLY VIEW ADULT ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS IN THE STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH I RESIDE.

Signed : Luka Petrov

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:53 pm