House Emberfall

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved - Luthaen Mel'shadi's Application

Luthaen
    Luthaen
    Admin

Approved - Luthaen Mel'shadi's Application Empty Approved - Luthaen Mel'shadi's Application

Post  Luthaen Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Player Information

Player's First Name :
    - Cale

Player's Age :

Player's Main Character (Name and Server) :
    - Luthaen (Wyrmrest Accord)

When did you start playing World of Warcraft? :
    - Roughly three years ago.

Have you participated in RP before, either in WoW or elsewhere? :
    - Yes. I've been participating in rp for nine years now. I began on a graphic chatroom meant for teens and moved to a freeform chatroom and messengers. I stayed there for quite sometime before I began playing WoW.

Have you been a part of any other RP guilds on Wrymrest Accord or another RP server, either Horde or Alliance? If so give names :
    - Moonguard: Knights of the Claw [A], Vasallus [A], Obsidian Vanguard [H], Farstriders [H], House Sunrunner [H]. Wyrmrest Accord: Blackthorn Company [A], House Emberfall [H].

Describe your experience with the game in terms of PvE or PvP, if any :
    - I participated very little in endgame until mid-way through WotLK and did very light PvE and PvP. As of Cata my focus shifted primarily to PvP with very light PvE on the side.

What is currently your favorite part of WoW lore? :
    - My favorite part of lore is the Old Gods as well as the lore concerning the Sin'dorei.

What is currently your least favorite part of WoW lore? :
    - I'm far from fond of the Draenei lore or complete lack there of.

What does godmodding mean to you? Are there any cases where you would think it necessary to use such measures? :
    - Godmodding can come in several incarnations. The most commonly used one is when someone assumes something happens to someones character. For example Person A stabs Person B in the face. There's no room for Person B to dodge the attack, it's written in a way where it is certain that stabbing occurred. In the face. The other one is taking OOC knowledge IC, such as knowing Person A is in Uldum IC even though Person B doesn't ICly know and then goes to find Person A there. There's few ways, in my personal opinion, that such is appropriate unless there has been a conversation between the two players OOCly, though this is primarily in the former case versus the latter.

What does a zero drama tolerance policy mean to you? :
    - It means that there won't be any childish or high school shenanigans OOCly and that anything concerning such foolishness will be dealt with quickly and indiscriminately.

What do you expect from the guild? :
    - A place to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Somewhere to PvP, PvE, and RP in an easy-going setting with little worry for douchebaggery.

Character Information

Character's Full Name (If there's alt codes, please post them) :
    - Luthaen Mel'shadi

Character's IC Race :
    - Sin'dorei

Character's IC Class :
    - Armsmen. (Warrior)

Please give us a brief physical description of your character :
    - His features are well-defined, with deep set eyes, a thin, hawk-like nose, and a strong square jaw. Luth's full lips are commonly pulled up into a welcoming and amiable smile, the elf's chin covered in a well groomed goatee. His naturally narrowed eyes are calculating, though they hold a sort of a friendly curiosity.

His long and thick platinum blonde tresses are tied back into a messy ponytail, several strands falling in front of his eyes and trailing over his shoulders. This elf's broad shoulders, strong from bearing the weight of plate pauldrons lead well into his muscular torso and arms, their surface marred by the faint outline of old scars. His hips are narrow and his legs long and rippling with the same muscle from years of wearing heavy armor.

Please give us a brief recent history for your character :
    - Luthaen is the heir to the Mel'shadi house and had served in the Argent Crusade. (Anything else can be found out during RP)

What sort of personality does your character have? :
    - While not unintelligent or irresponsible, it's very rare that Luth will chose to show those traits unless necessary. With a smile usually on his face, the man is most commonly found reading a book, training, or doing anything but what his station dictates he should.

What is your character's most positive trait? :
    - He's extremely slow to anger. He usually laughs off negative situations or insults.

What is your character's worst trait? :
    - He has a penchant for cracking under pressure and panicking if he's forced to make a quick decision.

Do you currently have any ongoing storyline with a guild member? (i.e. friend, lover, etc.) Explain. :
    - Haileon - friend.

Do you have a RP partner? Are they in another guild? If so, what are their name(s) and guild? :
    - My RP partner is Haileon.

What does your character bring to House Emberfall? In other words, why should we take him or her on? :
    - Luthaen is a skilled fighter and strategic if given time to fully contemplate a plan. He's unerringly loyal and fiercely dedicated to a cause once set on it.

Any other questions or comments? :
    - urfayce.

THIS GUILD MAY EXPOSE MEMBERS TO ADULT-ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS.
    YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (21 YEARS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS) TO APPLY TO THIS GUILD.

By submitting this application, you agree that the laws of the United States of America shall govern all transactions while you are a member of this House Emberfall. (This is because the server and this guild are based in the United States.)

To apply to this guild, you must certify and affirm, under the penalties of perjury, your actual date of birth:

"I hereby affirm, under the penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. §1746, that I was born on the following month, day, and year:"

03/18/1991

"I also agree that this transaction is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act), 15 U.S.C. §7000, et seq"

Note: This information is provided in an effort to comply with the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and related state law. Providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense. This document constitutes an un-sworn declaration under federal law. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records.

You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us. Your consent to use the E-Sign Act is limited to providing the information on this application. You adopt the mark typed in the form below as your electronic signature.

I AGREE THAT I AM OF AGE TO LEGALLY VIEW ADULT ORIENTED, AGE RESTRICTED MATERIALS IN THE STATE OR COUNTRY IN WHICH I RESIDE.

Signed : Cale Quickenton

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:10 am